Schedule FTP import and export

Is this possible to schedule within Mautic an import and an export of any data (leads, e-mails, categories, reports (export only), campaigns clics, opens, bounces (export only), etc.) from and to an FTP server ?

More than PDF, I would recommend the following features:

Import module

• For leads, lead lists,

• Scheduled import of a CSV File from a FTP server

• The mapping between the imported file and the leads data model would be stored in the import module

• The import status (not started/running) and result (success/fail) would also be stored in a report

Export module

• For leads, lead lists, capaign reports
  • CSV file

I have many other ideas but I’m unable to develop it unfortunately :-s

Is this possible to schedule within Mautic an import and an export of any data (leads, e-mails, categories, reports (export only), campaigns clics, opens, bounces (export only), etc.) from and to an FTP server ?

Currently there isn’t a way to do this. The reporting function only has a web based export. It might be a decent idea to create a command for reports to regularly schedule PDF generation and dumping to a location.

Google Sheets Live URL
This would save me Zaps…

How can you use it within Mautic? Can you provide a use case please?
Thanks

Use Case

Google sheets regularly being updated with new leads.

Google sheets URL is connected to Mastic and checks every 15 minutes if a new rows are added.

If a new row is added in Google sheets, it imports these leads and maps the respective fields and adds it to a list or starts a new campaign.

+1

Yeah, this would be nice. for a couple of reasons, but especially for saving Zap tasks every time it triggers, as hansakoch says.