score trigger/mail open/page hit/cron

Hello

I’m on version 2.6.1, still don’t have any feedback on my issues, would appreciate any help from the community

issues:

in campaign mode, mail open rate always shows Zero, even when image is downloaded, or base64 is set

in campaign mode page hit does not trigger any points although stats shows page hits

minimum score rate is reached by a contact, but system does not move it to the defined segment (triggers and actions are set for that)

Cron jobs are working fine, cron-job.org shows cron jobs all successful, but seems that I always have to trigger them manually (campaign trigger set to 1min)

if someone has some tips, I’d like to know if there’s anything I need to check, don’t know if I have to move to 2.7, as it does not seem stable yet (am I wrong?)

Hello

I’m on version 2.6.1, still don’t have any feedback on my issues, would appreciate any help from the community

issues:
in campaign mode, mail open rate always shows Zero, even when image is downloaded, or base64 is set
in campaign mode page hit does not trigger any points although stats shows page hits
minimum score rate is reached by a contact, but system does not move it to the defined segment (triggers and actions are set for that)

Cron jobs are working fine, cron-job.org shows cron jobs all successful, but seems that I always have to trigger them manually (campaign trigger set to 1min)

if someone has some tips, I’d like to know if there’s anything I need to check, don’t know if I have to move to 2.7, as it does not seem stable yet (am I wrong?)

Hi, Sorry for the late reply
I’ve made some post and never got a reply, very pleased to see you replied that quick, sorry again

Well, by the time this issue happened, I’m on 2.8.1 version now, triggers and actions are set like this:

download an asset
add 30 points (which worked once, but never triggered the contact segment move)

Email Interest
add 10 points if Opens an email (never worked as mail tracking still show 0 read or open)

Web Interest
add 20 Visits specific URL (page hit get counted, but still no trigger)

I’m using several devices to proceed for my testing, a friend of mine is participating as well in a different town, different IP, devices, and all is under private navigation

I’m a bit lost

To answer your question, crown jobs are set in cron-job.org because I saw many people using without issues, I had to trigger the script manually many times, although stats shown sucessful release, but now it seems it goes well for the first campaign event trigger, but then, it is still unstable, if you have a better option with no restrictions like cronfig plugin, I’m more than pleased to hear it :wink:
any tips for all that? many thanks in advance