Segmenting lists

Hey all.

I’m missing something crucial here… How do I segment a my list?

Can I extract a subset of my list (e.g. used Form “A” to subscribe, after date “DD-MM-yy”, and downloaded asset “XYZ.pdf”) ?

And once I have my subset, can I add it to a campaign?

This is common functionality for marketing automation. e.g. if I have a new offer, I may only want to send it to a certain target group.

Hey all.
I’m missing something crucial here… How do I segment a my list?

Can I extract a subset of my list (e.g. used Form “A” to subscribe, after date “DD-MM-yy”, and downloaded asset “XYZ.pdf”) ?

And once I have my subset, can I add it to a campaign?

This is common functionality for marketing automation. e.g. if I have a new offer, I may only want to send it to a certain target group.

Am I the only one that needs to do this?

I guess, It exists.
Look on version 1.2 beta, there is advanced segmentation https://github.com/mautic/mautic/releases/tag/1.2.0-beta1

Yeah, its basic and I don’t know how to do too.

The lead lists are the way how to make the segmentation, right? One list = one segment. So if some lead fills in the form “A”, you can add her to a list called for example “Submitted form A” and then work with those leads only. But you have to plan this from the beginning.

If you want to make another list to match leads by their lead field values, you can do so as well. Go to Lead Lists, create a new one, name it and add some filters in the Filters tab. Make sure you have the cron jobs configured because the leads won’t be added to the list otherwise.