Send diff emails depending on form submission results

Hi,

Just discovered Mautic. At my last company we were using Infusionsoft so I was stoked to find an open source alternative.

Infusionsoft is very powerful and Mautic is only starting her development journey. With time I am sure she will match and surpass IS. Nonetheless, as I have an IS back ground I am looking for some functionality I was used to in IS. Does any of the following exist currently?

1. The ability to send different emails depending on the options chosen on a form. For example, if a prospect chooses Australia as his country in the form, I would like to send an email that has Australia specific content.

2. Is it possible to insert links into emails that Mautic monitors? So if a lead clicks a certain link in the email, it triggers a different leg of the campaign, or some other action, such as moving to another list.

3. A decision making ability, for example as one would use in a NPS service quality campaign. If the lead selects 9 or 10/10 send a certain email, if the lead chooses 6,7, or 8 send a different email and so on?

Any guidance on these matters would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

If it’ll work for you well, use it. There is many ways how to achieve it.

If you’r using Allyde’s service mautic.com, please, contact their support. But I think they updated to 1.2.2 already so you can try to find the Field Value conditions in the Campaign Builder now.

Yep, I just checked my mautic.com Mautic instance and it’s there.

Hi,

Just discovered Mautic. At my last company we were using Infusionsoft so I was stoked to find an open source alternative.

Infusionsoft is very powerful and Mautic is only starting her development journey. With time I am sure she will match and surpass IS. Nonetheless, as I have an IS back ground I am looking for some functionality I was used to in IS. Does any of the following exist currently?

1. The ability to send different emails depending on the options chosen on a form. For example, if a prospect chooses Australia as his country in the form, I would like to send an email that has Australia specific content.

2. Is it possible to insert links into emails that Mautic monitors? So if a lead clicks a certain link in the email, it triggers a different leg of the campaign, or some other action, such as moving to another list.

3. A decision making ability, for example as one would use in a NPS service quality campaign. If the lead selects 9 or 10/10 send a certain email, if the lead chooses 6,7, or 8 send a different email and so on?

Any guidance on these matters would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

1. It is possible with the Form/Lead Field Value condition added to Mautic 1.2.1.
  2. Mautic monitors email link clicks, but the campaign decision which could track this is not in place yet. I think there is a feature request for it already.
  3. It could be possible because of Field Value conditions, although it is not possible to create one event for values 6, 7 or 8, it has to be 3 events.

Thanks Escopecz,

I am using the Allyde hosted version of Mautic, how do I know what version that is?

Where can I find instruction, or documentation on how set up the functionality discussed in points 1 and 3?

Regards

Robin

Think I may have figured it out. Am I on the right track.

The lead is added to a smart list based on the options selected in the form. In this case I want country specific emails to be delivered. So I create smart lists that add people to each country list based on the form. Then I build a campaign that sends an email to the members of the smart list.

Is there a better way to achieve the desired outcome?