"Send form results" without HTML Code editor?

Mautic is powerfull and yes it has some issue to be polished :-)

I’m not sure about this one:

could it be that “Send form results” has no HTML code editor?

And the BCC field is not working.

Overall I find Campaign “Send form results” and “Send email to user” a little misleading.

Mautic is powerfull and yes it has some issue to be polished :slight_smile:

I’m not sure about this one:
could it be that “Send form results” has no HTML code editor?
And the BCC field is not working.

Overall I find Campaign “Send form results” and “Send email to user” a little misleading.

Actually “Send form results” has no HTML code because it is created to show the email fields received from the form submissions. You can insert the email field dragging and dropping them from the left side of the box into the message box. Or import an existing template.

So, “Send form results” is to receive the results from the forms that users submit. You have to insert which address you want to send the form results and you can choose if sending the results of the form also to the users. And the BCC field works.

“Send email to user” is to send to the user a chosen email template. You have to choose it from “Email to send” box. Maybe here it could be useful have a HTML editor :slight_smile:
If you do not insert any email address in the last box (send email to user), the email will be automatically sent to the user who submit the form.