Sending rate is not 100%

I had built a campaign which sent out a series of emails every 3 days to a particular lead list. when I check on the campaign performance and click on action tab, I found that the sending rate percentage starting to drop.

ScreenShot028.jpg

I got a few other campaigns with same sending structure but the sending rate are all 100%.

ScreenShot029.jpg

How can I find out why this particular campaign sending rate is dropping? What can be the reason?

Extra info: I had checked in server email queue, there is no pending email.

Bump. Anyone?

I had built a campaign which sent out a series of emails every 3 days to a particular lead list. when I check on the campaign performance and click on action tab, I found that the sending rate percentage starting to drop.

I got a few other campaigns with same sending structure but the sending rate are all 100%.

How can I find out why this particular campaign sending rate is dropping? What can be the reason?

Extra info: I had checked in server email queue, there is no pending email.

Thanks for replying :slight_smile:

For “Do you have change count contacts in segment during the campaing?” , can you guide me on checking this? I can’t manage to find this option.

[quote=16138:@kuzmany][/quote]
For “Do you have change count contacts in segment during the campaing?” , can you guide me on checking this? I can’t manage to find this option.

Bump. Anyone?

Contacts changing segments during a campaign is something you would have set up in the campaign builder - as an action after a decision point, potentially. Based on what @kuzmany said I think another possibility is that if you have contacts signing up over a long period of time, emails many days into the campaign will have only been sent to the first few people who signed up, but Mautic will be reporting on the total number of people in the campaign, hence your delivery rate will be low for those emails.