Skyline theme does not work and also landing page clone and edit does not work

Your software
My Mautic version is: bin/console -V
Mautic 3.1.1 - app/prod (kernel: app, env: prod, debug: false)
My PHP version is:PHP 7.3.23

Your problem
My problem is:
Channels–> Emails–>New–> New Template Email–> Selected Skyline theme and apply save and close OR Apply, this does not work as expected,

when click on save & close OR Apply in both cases keeps it does not get applied and stops, when I go to check emails by any chance if it were created it is not there, tired several times for this theme Skyline it does not work, it gets selected but after giving the name if done apply or save both does not work it stops in seconds after showing small icon rotation on apply button if apply is used and similarly icon rotation on save & close if this is selected.

I experienced the same when cloned the landing page and tried to remove one of the text section

These errors are showing in the log: from the install time I keep getting following in log
[2020-10-17 08:01:02] console.ERROR: Error thrown while running command “'mautic:campaigns:trigger '”. Message: “Command “mautic:campaigns:trigger " is not defined. Did you mean one of these? mautic:campaigns:execute mautic:campaigns:messagequeue mautic:campaigns:messages mautic:campaigns:rebuild mautic:campaigns:trigger mautic:campaigns:update mautic:campaigns:validate” {“exception”:”[object] (Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\CommandNotFoundException(code: 0): Command “mautic:campaigns:trigger\r” is not defined.\n\nDid you mean one of these?\n mautic:campaigns:execute\n mautic:campaigns:messagequeue\n mautic:campaigns:messages\n mautic:campaigns:rebuild\n mautic:campaigns:trigger\n mautic:campaigns:update\n mautic:campaigns:validate at /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:646)",“command”:"‘mautic:campaigns:trigger\r’",“message”:“Command “mautic:campaigns:trigger\r” is not defined.\n\nDid you mean one of these?\n mautic:campaigns:execute\n mautic:campaigns:messagequeue\n mautic:campaigns:messages\n mautic:campaigns:rebuild\n mautic:campaigns:trigger\n mautic:campaigns:update\n mautic:campaigns:validate”}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: checked permission on /var/www/html and ower it is apache and permissions are corret

dear experts, can you please help on this.

You are not running the commands correctly. your formatting is off. Please search the forum for Cron or the Mautic documentation page.
Here is an example of a working cron (Centos 7 with Plesk panel)
/opt/plesk/php/7.3/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/mautic-install/bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger

Thank you very much for the reply, could mange to run the cron and it is working as expected, thank you.

1 Like