Social tab at contact info

Hi there,

I just integrated Mautic with Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Full Contact and Clearbit. So after pull the contact im getting a error on Mautic like the message below.

error.png

The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.

System administrators, check server logs for errors.

When i see logs i got the error below.

[2017-03-07 06:52:32] mautic.ERROR: InvalidArgumentException: Template name “” is not valid (format is “bundle:section:template.format.engine”). - in file /home/citywatch/www/inbound/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Templating/TemplateNameParser.php - at line 80 [] []

Any ideia??

Hi there,

I just integrated Mautic with Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Full Contact and Clearbit. So after pull the contact im getting a error on Mautic like the message below.

The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.
System administrators, check server logs for errors.

When i see logs i got the error below.

[2017-03-07 06:52:32] mautic.ERROR: InvalidArgumentException: Template name “” is not valid (format is “bundle:section:template.format.engine”). - in file /home/citywatch/www/inbound/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Templating/TemplateNameParser.php - at line 80 [] []

Any ideia??