Solved: Typo Error: Amazon SES API stopped working ... "email need to be verified" ... been working fine since

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.0
My PHP version is: 7.4+
My Database type and version is: MySQL 5.+

Your problem
My problem is:

Last night, someone was having issue setting up Mautic to use Amazon SES so I tried to help him out but he kept getting not “email not verified” error which was puzzling because email is shown to be verified on his account. We never managed to get his Mautic working with Amazon SES

This morning suddenly I can’t no longer send email out from my Mautic which been working fine for over a month so I check the error message … it was the same one that someone was having issue with that I was trying to help last night

mautic.ERROR: SES API Error: Email address is not verified. The following identities failed the check in region US-EAST-1:

Did Amazon make some changes to SES that Mautic start having issue to send email using Amazon API???

These errors are showing in the log:
mautic.ERROR: SES API Error: Email address is not verified. The following identities failed the check in region US-EAST-1:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
Checked to make sure email addresses are verified in Amazon SES which it is .

Are you 100% sure that the email is verified in the same region? Plz note that region sometimes resets after updtate :slight_smile:

yes 100% sure … I am looking on Amazon SES page right now

it works if I send a test email but if I try to send email through contact page then I get this error …

Testing segment email next …

Creating a segment for testing purpose see if it works cuz it was working fine last Wednesday when we sent out newsletter to 4,000 members.

Sending email via Segment still working … no error at all … strange … investigating

Fixed … typo in return address