Step by step Dynamic content for Wordpress?

Hi…
How to best practice to put dynamic content in wordpress page?

Any step by step video tutorial?

Thanks

2 Likes

[Dynamic Web Content (DWC) | Mautic

1 Like

@ekatronik

I yield to experts on this. Dyn content is a bit of a challenge to figure out how it works. Like much of Mautic there are two ways it can be used… But I can assure you, it does work, once you figure out how to use it.

Understand that WP adds a layer of complexity since Mautic and WP are separate systems. You can bridge the gap with webhooks, API automations, and maybe some more direct integration (think: custom coding). I have had good results with WP Fusion plugin for WP, although I haven’t been able to get dyn content working through WPFusion yet…

So like I said, experts will have much better insight than I do, but let this be a word of encouragement. When you get it working, it’s awesome.

EP

Dynamic Web content was / is still (?) experimental. I only got it working with Mautic landing pages. Not sure if it ever worked for me with WordPress. I only remember, I stopped using it, when the dynamic replacement of the content just took too long when loading the page - resulting in some flashing of content.

There is another video (also with Mautic LP).

1 Like