Does Dynamic Content Actually Work For Anyone?

Hey Ninjoan, I’ve noticed you commented on a couple of threads about Dynamic Content. I just wanted to confirm - Is dynamic content actually working for you?

I’ve tried to get it working after following the youtube video and other sources - followed everything to a T, but I’m still not getting any dynamic content displayed on the connected website. I just wanted to confirm whether it’s working for you and what your configuration is.

Wordpress site with injected dynamic content there? Mautic landing page with dynamic content, and then embedding that landing page on other site?

Also, do you know how a visitor is identified and associated with a contact in Mautic? Is it strictly IP based? Cookie based?

Hey Ninjoan, I’ve noticed you commented on a couple of threads about Dynamic Content. I just wanted to confirm - Is dynamic content actually working for you?

I’ve tried to get it working after following the youtube video and other sources - followed everything to a T, but I’m still not getting any dynamic content displayed on the connected website. I just wanted to confirm whether it’s working for you and what your configuration is.

Wordpress site with injected dynamic content there? Mautic landing page with dynamic content, and then embedding that landing page on other site?
Also, do you know how a visitor is identified and associated with a contact in Mautic? Is it strictly IP based? Cookie based?

Sorry, i have been working with a lot of projects this week.

Right now look like Dynamic Web Content is still with problems in the new release but if you get an old version like 2.5.1 is the one I’m using in an old Mautic system Dynamic Web Content works there.

The visitor is been identified by the cookie.