Dynamic Content HTML page

Does anyone know how to make Dynamic Content work on a normal HTML page/non mautic page or know exactly what I’m suppose to include currently. I have

Text in the html -

this shows up if the visitor is not known

But I’m going out on a limb and saying I need more for that to be properly manipulated

Does anyone know how to make Dynamic Content work on a normal HTML page/non mautic page or know exactly what I’m suppose to include currently. I have

Text in the html -
this shows up if the visitor is not known

But I’m going out on a limb and saying I need more for that to be properly manipulated

remember you must be logout of Mautic to view the dynamic content or use another browser

sample Google Chrome login with Administrator and Firefox Browser as a regular contact to view the dynamic content.

Yeah I’ve done that I’m actually using a completely different browser than the one I use for admin stuff and clearing the cookies and such. My guess is there needs to be something other than

and

Involved but I’m not sure because its simply just not manipulating that particular div

Doesn’t appear to work on landing pages either and the contact is known

Are you using Mautic v2.8.0 - 2.9.2? there is a little bug that affecting dynamic content

Has anyone made dwc working? I too having the same problem, the DWC only showing the default text… While checking the xhr request i noticed the Mautic server returns with a 204 no content response code… Somebody please help me to get it working.