Subscribe to Segment using an Email address?

Question for the Mautic experts here: is there a way to allow a recipient of a segment campaign email (let’s call it Segment 1) to subscribe/opt-in to another segment campaign without having to use a form, say, perhaps, by sending a blank email to an email address such as subscribe-segment-2@mydomain.com (similar to how Yahoo Groups would allow one to subscribe by sending an email to subscribe@yourgroup.yahoogroups.com) ?

I tried searching the documentation, but not sure if I’m using the proper keywords or if this feature even exists (yet).

Thanks in advance, Mautic Nation!

Question for the Mautic experts here: is there a way to allow a recipient of a segment campaign email (let’s call it Segment 1) to subscribe/opt-in to another segment campaign without having to use a form, say, perhaps, by sending a blank email to an email address such as subscribe-segment-2@mydomain.com (similar to how Yahoo Groups would allow one to subscribe by sending an email to subscribe@yourgroup.yahoogroups.com) ?

I tried searching the documentation, but not sure if I’m using the proper keywords or if this feature even exists (yet).

Thanks in advance, Mautic Nation!

You can send an email that enables them to subscribe to another campaign.
Or put it in your flow process…

I’m not sure that what you’re suggesting is what I’m looking to do, bellsouthwest, but maybe I am misunderstanding you. It seems that would take an extra step from both of us to accomplish.

I saw a mautic minute video on this…
Search Youtube for mautic minute…campaigns

@thewpguy You can do the following.

Is the lead visit a URL put that lead to Segment A
Is the lead open an email put the lead to Segment B

[quote=14595:@thewpguy]Question for the Mautic experts here: is there a way to allow a recipient of a segment campaign email (let’s call it Segment 1) to subscribe/opt-in to another segment campaign without having to use a form, say, perhaps, by sending a blank email to an email address such as subscribe-segment-2@mydomain.com (similar to how Yahoo Groups would allow one to subscribe by sending an email to subscribe@yourgroup.yahoogroups.com) ?

Thanks in advance, Mautic Nation![/quote]
Were you able to accomplish this?

I’m looking for this functionality too.