Support sending and receiving of Whatsapp with the Twilio plugin

My idea is: Extend the existing Twilio Plugin to support sending and receiving of Whatsapp messages

Any code or resources to support this idea:

Are you willing to work on this idea?: yes

What skills and resources do you need to explore this further? Twilio API

For support or resources you can take advantage from GitHub by contacting them to present your idea

And I would like to know can I use this Twilio API with this https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/ for security purpose before I attach my personal WhatsApp account?

I would recommend to avoid using Twilio API with any third part app as it is hazardous to your device. I am telling this because I have tried to integrate modified whatsapp once.

[quote=“roberty, post:2, topic:16517”]
For support or resources you can take advantage from GitHub by contacting them to present your idea

And I would like to know can I use this Twilio API with this GBWhatsApp APK Download (Official) Latest Version March 2023 3 for security purpose before I attach my personal WhatsApp account?[/quote]
I am using the 1.0.0 version of Uipath.Twilio.Activities package in one of my machine where my workflow is running completely fine.
On the other hand, in my another machine it is not working with the same package but if I use 1.0.0 preview package then only it is working.