Too many campaign builder actions?

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.0.1
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is:

I built a gigantic campaign with a lot of conditional checks and jump actions.
My problem is:
after saving the campaign the builder doesn’t show the connection lines between the nodes/actions.
Does it mean that the campaign actions are not connected?
Did anybody experience this so far?
Here’s a screenshot:

I’d appreciate any ideas/help/suggestions

1 Like

I have not experienced this behaviour, however there is a major problem with jump events currently in 4.0.1. Check out my post here.

I split the campaign into 3 campaigns.
Now everything works, but it is definitely not the solution for the issue…

The behaviour seems really weird to me. I’ll take a look into the db and tell you here what i found.

yes. But what you reported there seems to be related to the max send limit.
So far i didn’t find weird behaviour with jumps. (since 2.16.)

@alexhammer there is definitely a problem with the jump event and rotation, there is a PR fix for this which I have tested and works: Fix duplicate entry for key campaign_rotation by kuzmany · Pull Request #9639 · mautic/mautic · GitHub

My original post on the issue can be found here: Campaign Understanding Deep Diving with MySQL - HELP URGENT - #5 by mikew

1 Like

Nice! Thank you for that hint! I’ll check it out and let you know :slight_smile:

Hi Alex, I have the same issue with the non-showing lines on campaign builder. Attached is a screenshot of the problem. If you or anyone finds a solution, I will be thankful for that.

are you seeing any messages in the console ?

and does the campaign still work ? is it just not showing but working, or it is not working

Hi Mike, thanks for the reply.

Honestly, I didn’t start the campaign yet, but I have copied the campaign and added emails to see if the same issue occurs again. But the same problem happens on the duplicated campaign as well.

I just moved on and completed the campaign with 61 days daily two email follow up. Adding more emails to the campaign causes removing the connection lines one by one blank on the previously added emails.

I don’t know if it will work by running it, but it seems suspicious. Added a new screenshot.

Error Logs some of them:

[2021-11-17 11:14:05] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - in file /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/CampaignBundle/Model/CampaignModel.php - at line 424 {“entity”:"[object]

[2021-11-17 11:14:05] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Undefined index: anchors - in file /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/CampaignBundle/Model/CampaignModel.php - at line 424 {“entity”:"[object]

[2021-11-17 11:25:09] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - parse_str(): Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. - in file /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/friendsofsymfony/oauth2-php/lib/OAuth2.php - at line 610 {“request”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request: POST /s/ajax?action=campaign:updateConnections&campaignId=23&mauticUserLastActive=5413&mauticLastNotificationId= HTTP/1.1\r\nAccept:

Using:

PHP Version 7.3.26

System: Linux mautic14feb2021-vm 4.19.0-18-cloud-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.208-1 (2021-09-29) x86_64

I couldn’t take the time to test it further. It is a machine of one of our clients.
So i just split the campaign into 3 campaigns and jump between them with condition checks.
Anyway it seems to be something…