Tweets Not Sending

I have created a campaign to tweet to users within a segment.

It appears as though all of the trigger cron job is running correctly. I have attached a screenshot.

mautic2.png

Users are not receiving tweets. I have only two contacts in the segment as I am just running it as a test. Any idea why the tweets are not sending? I have attached a screenshot of the actual campaign stats as well.

mautic3.png

Thanks!

I have created a campaign to tweet to users within a segment.

It appears as though all of the trigger cron job is running correctly. I have attached a screenshot.

Users are not receiving tweets. I have only two contacts in the segment as I am just running it as a test. Any idea why the tweets are not sending? I have attached a screenshot of the actual campaign stats as well.

Thanks!

Yes, I have.

Same issue here - I have yet to find a solution.

Hello @bstephenmitchell

I think this tutorial from our friend @chris0928 might be useful:

Https://innotiom.com/mautic-facebook-plugin-setup/

Https://innotiom.com/mautic-twitter-integration/

Hi - thanks for the reply - my issue is that the integration is working fine with the app for Twitter on the monitoring - but it will still not send a tweet, as it should.

?

We encountered this before.
Did you have the Privacy Policy and TOS URLs filled in when you created the app in dev.twitter.com for the integration?
If those fields are blank, Twitter will restrict certain permissions for the plugin.

Hi, I have this kind of problem:

Twitter plugin - authorisation correct. Integration works correct - fields mapping works.
Campain's action - send the Tweets for Twitter's Contact.
Error: Handel not found.

similar issue. did you manage to get it to work?