Two questions

Hello,

I am a new user of Mautic and marketing automation systems and have two probably easy questions

1. I know how to create a new form with some fields and how to add it to my page to collect contacts. But what should i do to add to mautic an already existing form on my web page to forced him to collect data and creat new contacts?
  2. in mautic we have contacts and visitors. visitors are new/unknown people on website. And my question is how to create a campaign to visitors (just dont know how to create a segment from visitors)

I would be greatful for any help

best

Tomasz

Hello,
I am a new user of Mautic and marketing automation systems and have two probably easy questions

1. I know how to create a new form with some fields and how to add it to my page to collect contacts. But what should i do to add to mautic an already existing form on my web page to forced him to collect data and creat new contacts?
  2. in mautic we have contacts and visitors. visitors are new/unknown people on website. And my question is how to create a campaign to visitors (just dont know how to create a segment from visitors)

I would be greatful for any help

best
Tomasz

1. You can connect the form to Mautic there are a couple of WP Plugin to do this.

2. You can create a segment and put those visitors then use that segment as a contact source for a campaign.

Thnx.
2. But how to do it dynamically? I mean every new visitor is put to that segment

In the segment use the filters
for a sample if you put the filtered city = Miami

this segment will put automatic all the visitor that is from Miami