Unable To Save Settings

@JoPitts - I guess I’ve been a bit lazy with using the Bitnami AWS Image. I created this latest 2.7.1 instance and manually moved all of my contacts over just to test. The main problem with the new clean instance is that it’s not ‘holding’ my email settings. It changes by Amazon SES user to my personal email address (same as the admin user email) – and it changes by monitored email address (for bounces) to that same email address. Obviously - the biggest problem is that it’s now marking contacts that email me as ‘Do Not Send’. ugh.

@MxyzptlkFishStix – AH!! I mistakenly thought that some of the developers watched these forums in hopes of flagging issues as bugs and resolving them.

I have searched the forums for ‘Configuration doesn’t save’ and for ‘local.php’ – the problem is that the search results are not in chronological order. Tell you the truth, for all of my questions/issues, I do search forums first. I’m happy to roll-up my sleeves. Can you point me to the post to follow?

Here’s what I’ve attempted so far:

1. Cleared Cache
  2. Increased php memory limit
  3. Updated User/Authentication with placeholder information (I do not get any red warnings)
  4. File & Folder permissions are perfect (all greens there)
  5. chmod -R 777 /config

Basically when I hit ‘Save & Close’ in Configuration, it changes SES user and monitored email address to my login email address.