upgrade from 2.01 to 2.1 issue

I upgraded mautic 2.01 to mautic 2.1 from the portal. It got struck with creating Cache. I guess that is the final step. Now nothing works . Our Mautic is not working.

I downloaded the latest upgrade.php in the root folder and I ran it. It says - it has already 2.1.

I try to run the following commands and getting this error.

sudo /usr/bin/php /var/www/html/mautic/app/console

PHP Fatal error: Class ‘ComposerAutoloaderInite4cebd5b1131f6d855d06bfacd6e7b88’ not found in /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/autoload.php on line 7

Any help on bringing the site back ?

Thank you

Amal

did you try manually clearing the cache?

I upgraded mautic 2.01 to mautic 2.1 from the portal. It got struck with creating Cache. I guess that is the final step. Now nothing works . Our Mautic is not working.

I downloaded the latest upgrade.php in the root folder and I ran it. It says - it has already 2.1.
I try to run the following commands and getting this error.
sudo /usr/bin/php /var/www/html/mautic/app/console
PHP Fatal error: Class ‘ComposerAutoloaderInite4cebd5b1131f6d855d06bfacd6e7b88’ not found in /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/autoload.php on line 7

Any help on bringing the site back ?
Thank you
Amal

Yes I removed the cache folder - usually this works but it did not work this time.

You make a backup before upgrade? if yes restored the backup file.

I did not take the backup.

That is a problem.

$ sudo php upgrade.php
Checking for new updates…failed. Up to date!

where the upgrade.php checks for the version Up to Date.
if I set that flag as the previous version - it will upgrade one more time and repair it - correct?

I changed the version.txt to the older version 2.0.1 and run the update script again it fixed the issue . Thank you for all your suggestions

I meant upgrade script - it fixed the issue - it is all back and running

Same problem, and this solution worked for me too. Thanks @amaldev

I’m kind of sad because for me this solution didn’t work…
I mean I can enter in Mautic but when I try to create a new Email and I click on the +New button the loading bar run just once and then nothing happen.

I have already installed twice the 2.1 version, now I am thinking to get back to the 2.0.1 where everything was working fine.