Upgrade to 2.2.1 Error

I upgraded to 2.2.1 yesterday, and the database update failed. However, everything seems to work except for email sends receive this error:

Fatal error: Class ‘SymfonyComponentHttpKernelEventListenerValidateRequestListener’ not found in /home/rojecub8/public_html/mautic/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/ContainerAwareEventDispatcher.php on line 152

In my directory structure, the path SymfonyComponentHttpKernelEventListenerValidateRequestListener is actually SymfonyHttpKernelEventListenerValidateRequestListener. The component level is missing.

Guidance?

I upgraded to 2.2.1 yesterday, and the database update failed. However, everything seems to work except for email sends receive this error:

Fatal error: Class ‘SymfonyComponentHttpKernelEventListenerValidateRequestListener’ not found in /home/rojecub8/public_html/mautic/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/ContainerAwareEventDispatcher.php on line 152

In my directory structure, the path SymfonyComponentHttpKernelEventListenerValidateRequestListener is actually SymfonyHttpKernelEventListenerValidateRequestListener. The component level is missing.

Guidance?

Have a look at this guide, might help: https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/5856-upgrade-to-2-2-1-errors-debug-fix/p1#p16500