*URGENT* E-mail sending error

Hello,

I have a free Mautic account with two campaigns, Mautic is not allowing us to assign contacts to campaigns. Participants are not receiving e-mails. Any help would be greatly appreciated! It has been working fine for months but this has started to happen approximately 2 weeks ago.

Thanks!

Hello,
I have a free Mautic account with two campaigns, Mautic is not allowing us to assign contacts to campaigns. Participants are not receiving e-mails. Any help would be greatly appreciated! It has been working fine for months but this has started to happen approximately 2 weeks ago.
Thanks!

More details… are you using Mautic Cloud Free or a Self-hosted version

I believe it is the self-hosted version.

Did you just register on mautic.com or did you download and install the software on your own server?

I don’t believe anything was downloaded so it must have been registered on mautic.com.
Additionally, some contacts have been added to campaigns but it took a week to do so and any new contacts aren’t being assigned right away.

Bump! It still hasn’t been updating new contacts with email campaigns.

Sounds like a cron issue, but if you are using the mautic.net service then crons are not under your control. I have several mautic self-hosted instances and 1 muatic.net instance. the .net can take up to 6 hrs to send email, update campaigns etc. I think it depends on their server load.

Consider moving to self-hosted where you have more options to trouble shoot.

Alternatively you have could have errors in campaign / forms set up.