Mautic free cloud doesn't send email

Hi, i have a problem on a mautic free account of a client.

I set up a campaign that sends:

• an email immediately
  • an email 16 february
  • an email 21 february
  • an email 26 february

I tried to fill the form and my lead is saved but i have no email into my mailbox. I tried with 3 different email addresses but mautic doesn’t work.

this is the campaign

foto1.jpg

and this is one of my contact history

foto2.jpg

Hi, i have a problem on a mautic free account of a client.

I set up a campaign that sends:

• an email immediately
  • an email 16 february
  • an email 21 february
  • an email 26 february

I tried to fill the form and my lead is saved but i have no email into my mailbox. I tried with 3 different email addresses but mautic doesn’t work.

this is the campaign

and this is one of my contact history

Today mautic free cloud is very very very slow, could it be the problem?

that could be the problem. I hope it will be solved soon. thank you!

Hi @Francesco and @MxyzptlkFishStix
I can see the status is still unchanged, and my undelivered emails too…

I’m trying to install a Mautic self hosted instance through Arvixe’s Softaculous panel (I incurred in the php version problem and made them issue a ticket)

My question is: Should I stay with Mautic Cloud and cope with 1-2 days per month of non-working emails, OR should I dive into a self hosted instance even though I have no SSH control on the server? Which way is less problematic in your opinion?

Thanks!

P.S. @Francesco, my wife’s from Pescara, not too far from Vasto, and I’m in Rimini now. Keep cool :wink:

[quote=19655:@Giancarlo]Hi @Francesco and @MxyzptlkFishStix
I can see the status is still unchanged, and my undelivered emails too…

I’m trying to install a Mautic self hosted instance through Arvixe’s Softaculous panel (I incurred in the php version problem and made them issue a ticket)

My question is: Should I stay with Mautic Cloud and cope with 1-2 days per month of non-working emails, OR should I dive into a self hosted instance even though I have no SSH control on the server? Which way is less problematic in your opinion?

Thanks!

P.S. @Francesco, my wife’s from Pescara, not too far from Vasto, and I’m in Rimini now. Keep cool ;)[/quote]

I prefer the hosted solution (free or pro), you have not to do install, upgrade, backup etc :slight_smile:

PS I’m from Pescara and i have my office in San Salvo near Vasto :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: