V3.0.1, Zapier API 404 URL not found /api/contacts

New install and trying to get Zapier to connect.

API is enabled, HTTP Basic Auth is enabled.

Looking at the file structure via FTP shows no “/api/” folder present. Is this normal?

Error from Zapier

We hit an error adding your new account
authentication failed: Requested URL not found: /api/contacts?limit=1&minimal=1

Make sure you click “Allow” or “Accept” on the permission popup
Double check your Account has the correct permissions
Check out our help docs for more information

Access Logs From Web Server

18.209.167.90 - REDACTED [03/Jul/2020:02:20:26 +0000] “GET /api/contacts?limit=1&minimal=1 HTTP/1.1” 404 139 “-” “Zapier” “-”
54.242.236.162 - REDACTED [03/Jul/2020:02:20:24 +0000] “GET /api/contacts?limit=1&minimal=1 HTTP/1.1” 404 139 “-” “Zapier” “-”
18.234.150.196 - REDACTED [03/Jul/2020:02:19:14 +0000] “GET /api/contacts?limit=1&minimal=1 HTTP/1.1” 404 139 “-” “Zapier” “-”

Try clear cache var/cache/prod/
API folder not exist, there is routing.

3 Likes

That fixed it.

There should be a clear cache function in the UI.

2 Likes

Please excuse my lack of understanding. I have the exact same problem with Mautic 3.1.2 I do not see the path var/cache/prod/ (note the prod directory does not exist)…

Not clear on what exact path the cache is in.

Please advise.

I have a similar problem…

Running v3.0.1 with PHP 7.3.20-1

Every time I try connect the Zapier connector I get the following error:

We hit an error adding your new account

authentication failed: Requested URL not found: /api/contacts?limit=1&minimal=1

I am at my wits end, and don’t know how to advise my system/server admin how to fix this issue.

Still the same issue. I have to use the default Zoho plugin - add Mautic crons and new fields in both services. Lead object is pushed to Zoho but the company object does not - it’s the issue with the data direction. I’m updating the plugin in hopes the settings with update. Bi-directional addon doesn’t update from UI and doesn’t recognize settings and field changes so far.

Hi,
You must apply the guidelines in Troubleshooting section from Mautic Docs (Section 1. Clear the cache)
I used my cPanel File Manager and went to /var/cache into [your-mautic-file-directory]
I made a /prod directory copy in the same /var/cache path (I used /prod_old as a good practice :wink: )
I deleted the original /prod directory
I refreshed the browser (what I really did was a Logout from every possible Mautic session AND closed the browser)
…and voila! (it works for me, so I deleted the /prod_old directory I created previously)
Good luck!

1 Like

I am having the same problem with Zapier. I tried all of these, and nothing had worked for me so far. I am using version 4.4.3