vTiger and Zoho intergrations not showing

I am currently trying to get all the integrations setup it seems that vTiger and Zoho are the only ones not showing up the only ones that are visible are Sugar and Salesforce

I am currently trying to get all the integrations setup it seems that vTiger and Zoho are the only ones not showing up the only ones that are visible are Sugar and Salesforce

Hi emailready,

Zoho and vTiger didn’t get finished in time for beta3 but will be in rc1.

Thanks,
Alan

I sound like a stuck record… the vtiger integration form is saying “Keys are not available for this transaction to take place. Please verify your settings then try again.” what am I missing?

Hey Lance,

What version of vTiger are you using? When you configure the integration, are you using the vTiger access key or your vTiger password?

Thanks,
Alan

vTiger 6.2 - if I may add its not bringing up anything.

This is way before I can even connect to vTiger see the screenshot

Make sure you fill in the URL to your vTiger instance (since it’s downloadable as well as hosted, the URL has to be manually inserted). Or did you remove that for the sake of the screenshot?

Thanks,
Alan

Alan I put in everything and it doesn’t save the password but it makes no difference anyway and its not like used the previous beta settings this is all brand new setup.

So tracing that message back, it’s generated when a configuration option is missing. Did you already enter your access key and saved? I’ve added the Authorize App button to the form (will be committed to repo soon) to check the setup (even though with vTiger each session is authorized unlike others where an access token is used; so technically authorization isn’t needed initially but it’ll at least give some feedback on whether the credentials are valid). Anyway, if you haven’t entered and saved the access key yet, login to vTiger, click on your name in the upper right then My Preferences. Scroll down to User Advanced Options. Copy and paste the Access Key over into the vTiger access key box in Mautic then click Save. Does that error go a way and the lead fields tab show then?

Thanks,
Alan

Alan those are exactly the steps I followed before.
So when i do enter my vTiger info username and key it makes no difference. I thought it might be that Chrome may be acting up with some caching issues and tried it on Firefox and it shows up exactly as the first image I uploaded above I don’t even get the chance to enter anything and I shows the error in RED

Just to make sure I’m understanding when you say “I don’t even get the chance to enter.” I did find an issue where an error was showing before even configuring the integration. If you ignore the error, enter your details, and save does the error disappear?

Thanks!
Alan

I did find an issue where an error was showing before even configuring the integration. - Yes
If you ignore the error, enter your details, and save does the error disappear? - NO it doesn’t save anything at all.

Do want my login information so that you can see what I mean?

Can you email them to me? If you want, you can just create a new user for me. I went through authentication with my local vTiger install a few times and it seemed to work. I do have 6.1 though so not sure if that is the problem (versus 6.2 which I can’t get at the moment because it seems Soruceforge is in static offline mode).

Thanks!
Alan

Hey Lance,

I see what you mean. Can you try to patch with https://github.com/mautic/mautic/commit/a35fac7ba579d85713aef69667b2ddd74ef93ff2 and see if it’ll let you save then?

Thanks,
Alan

Hi Alan

Thanks that worked. I will test it now and see how it sync looks