Where is the "Integration Manager?

BenjaminHoga here. Within Mautic, in Contacts, when I click on a given Contact, below the Engagements panel I see, History, Notes and Social. When I click on Social it says, “No Social Profiles Found”. Then is says, "Click here to search for social media profiles based on contact’s available profile data. (Social networks must be configured in the Integration Manager). I’ve been through the documentation and all of the videos I can find and I am not able to find the Integration Manager. Is someone here able to assist the clueless? Where do I find the Integration Manager?

BenjaminHoga here. Within Mautic, in Contacts, when I click on a given Contact, below the Engagements panel I see, History, Notes and Social. When I click on Social it says, “No Social Profiles Found”. Then is says, "Click here to search for social media profiles based on contact’s available profile data. (Social networks must be configured in the Integration Manager). I’ve been through the documentation and all of the videos I can find and I am not able to find the Integration Manager. Is someone here able to assist the clueless? Where do I find the Integration Manager?

Same problem. Still can’t find the mythical “Integrations Manager.” But I did get it to work after ensuring my Twitter App was authorized, and I included the @ symbol in my Twitter Handle field.

1 Like

Hi:

I’m looking for this exact thing (The Integration Manager). Anybody knows where to find it?

Thanks!