Willing to pay for Amazon SES API

Hi we are really frustrated now with the slow speed when sending emails via Amazon SES.

Is there anyone that can fix a working API for Mautic to send thru Amazon SES so we can send emails with great speed? We are actually willing to pay for anyone that can fix this in the next couple of weeks.

Hi we are really frustrated now with the slow speed when sending emails via Amazon SES.
Is there anyone that can fix a working API for Mautic to send thru Amazon SES so we can send emails with great speed? We are actually willing to pay for anyone that can fix this in the next couple of weeks.

ok so setting up a postfix on the server and then letting it send to Amazon SES will increase the speed on the sending?
(Something like this then? http://www.tutdepot.com/configure-postfix-mailgun )

Nop not allergic to documentation thanks for the link :slight_smile:
But my main question is if this will increase the speed on the sending? I do not want it to take 12+ hours for 100k emails to be finished when sending broadcasts, it will just irritate our new subscribers when they do not get their emails.

Thanks MxyzptlkFishStix,
But I got a programmer on it now, we are going to program some more cool stuff on the API for some other tools that can come in handy for advance marketers that use Mautic.

Hey,
how slow is it exactly?

1 email per second using SES smtp