Wish List

I’ve been using Mautic for 2 years.

2 days ago I decided I was done with rough-around-the-edges stuff with Mautic, like updates not working. Created new accounts at Drip and ConvertKit and was 100% planning on moving away to one of them, but after looking at Drip and ConvertKit, I realized I LOVE MAUTIC.

However, Drip and ConvertKit do some things a little nicer.

Wish List Item1

Need a way to save email templates. ConvertKit does it. Drip does it. MailChimp even does it. I waste so much time copying code into emails when I need to change the template. If there could be a master template for emails, that allows for singular edits to affect all emails using it… that would rock. Even if it was just the header and footer of the email. Anything.

Wish List Item 2

Need to be able to set time of day and time zone for each email being sent out. My campaigns will suffer without this feature. And I know there’s probably some hack or round about way to do it, but this needs to be easy. Even MailChimp has this on a per email basis. That’s so nice! I can set an email in a MailChimp campaign to go out 2 days later at 10AM CST, and then set the next email in the sequence to be 3 days later at 2PM. A lot of potential.

Wish List Item 3

If I add an email to an active campaign, people who have completed the campaign will still receive it (assuming it’s an email at the end). Drip offers this. So nice. I know of the way to make it work in Mautic with a plugin, and even blogged about it, but the other route would be easier.

Wish List Item 4

Drip and ConvertKit allow you to include content in an email based on tags in the user’s account. That’s dang cool.

Great job on Mautic. After seeing how some other options look and operate, Mautic feels even more like home! Even creating a user in ConvertKit was a PITA. Mautic seems to be thought through a lot more.

I’ve been using Mautic for 2 years.

2 days ago I decided I was done with rough-around-the-edges stuff with Mautic, like updates not working. Created new accounts at Drip and ConvertKit and was 100% planning on moving away to one of them, but after looking at Drip and ConvertKit, I realized I LOVE MAUTIC.

However, Drip and ConvertKit do some things a little nicer.

Wish List Item1
Need a way to save email templates. ConvertKit does it. Drip does it. MailChimp even does it. I waste so much time copying code into emails when I need to change the template. If there could be a master template for emails, that allows for singular edits to affect all emails using it… that would rock. Even if it was just the header and footer of the email. Anything.

Wish List Item 2
Need to be able to set time of day and time zone for each email being sent out. My campaigns will suffer without this feature. And I know there’s probably some hack or round about way to do it, but this needs to be easy. Even MailChimp has this on a per email basis. That’s so nice! I can set an email in a MailChimp campaign to go out 2 days later at 10AM CST, and then set the next email in the sequence to be 3 days later at 2PM. A lot of potential.

Wish List Item 3
If I add an email to an active campaign, people who have completed the campaign will still receive it (assuming it’s an email at the end). Drip offers this. So nice. I know of the way to make it work in Mautic with a plugin, and even blogged about it, but the other route would be easier.

Wish List Item 4
Drip and ConvertKit allow you to include content in an email based on tags in the user’s account. That’s dang cool.

Great job on Mautic. After seeing how some other options look and operate, Mautic feels even more like home! Even creating a user in ConvertKit was a PITA. Mautic seems to be thought through a lot more.

+1’s to 3 and 4!