Without proper documentation and so many bugs, mautic is pretty useless

I met Mautic about 3 weeks and did not take me to the signature of cloud pro version, but I had a lot of support unanswered, including email sent to Allayde but no answers too. The tool is very unstable and even trying a pro version and another on my own server, I had problems too.

In all this, what else made me upset was the lack of commitment to support responses, even paying for it.

Dedicated support (by Allyde) for paid accounts is really useless. I can see a history / pattern of this going months back, from other users.

I installed Mautic and spent a week setting it up. It worked for all of two days before it just stopped taking signups.

This could be a great project but all of the attention to detail has been put into bloated features instead of making easy to use or even work properly. The documentation is thin, the API is arcane, the organization makes no sense (why are emails under “Channels”? why can’t I set a “from” address per campaign?) and it’s full of lazy bugs (if you disable any default fields you can’t edit individual contacts - this issue was pointed out almost year ago). How about an install script that creates the cron jobs?

Above it all, it’s way too unstable to actually run a business with. I can’t imagine how much money small business owners have lost installing Mautic, expecting it to work and losing customers because it didn’t. I feel cheated out of my time. Fix your shit.

“Above it all, it’s way too unstable to actually run a business with.”

Hate to say it but i’ve got to agree here. Unfortunately I couldn’t really recomend it to anyone who needs it for a similar purpose as I do at this stage, it’s bugs have got in the way of my work on a regular basis, and each release seems to come with a a couple more which I encounter within the first day or two. Hopefully that won’t be the case as it matures because there are so many aspects of it i really like, and that blow other apps out of the water.