Woocommerce extension

Thanks Max, that it’s exactly what I need. I didn’t understand if you want to do this custom work for us or if you are currently doing this integration for the community.

Thanks Max, that it’s exactly what I need. I didn’t understand if you want to do this custom work for us or if you are currently doing this integration for the community.

Bit of half-half … we’re doing some basic eCom plugin functionality now … but is fairly generic … this is free to the community. Initially, this will work from form scraping … and the current Mautic form API does not “yet” have the function to add records based on successful payment processing, as opposed to failed payment processing - it only adds the record when “submit/checkout” button is pressed.

-> what it needs to do is add the lead on submit, then add the product/complete field (for the product/s purchase) when the payment is successful.

… have to wait for later version of mautic until we can do this, but have been discussing this with core team for around a month now - so it’s on the radar and is a core implementation issue with their core form code implementation.

Our eCom application specific add-ons will be commercial, so as to pay for the ongoing updates, support, added functionality, ease-of-use, etc … and this will actually be hooked into the eCom applications, so can trigger on successful purchase, as well as on shipping, etc … a lot more useful.

If you are willing to put in for some of the initial dev this will give you input to the development and also lifetime free updates … and lifetime street cred and promotion via your name being on our contributor “hall-of-fame” … and of-course we’d then have it ready for use really quickly and to you first as well :wink:

Let me know if you’d be happy with this … and we can start straight away and prioritise this in our dev cycle and get to you quicksmart.

ps: my direct email is max@molehill.com.au