Wordpress: Show latest posts within email

What is the best way to include latest posts within campaign emails?

I wish to have general subscribers sign up to get latest posts from all categories. I also want people to be able to sign up to individual categories for the newsletters

The newsletters would go out every week and I hope to set up the campaign to loop back on itself (once email 10 in the line has been sent it then goes back to 1), so i wish to insert some html code into the email to dynamically get the latest posts from the sites categories

Any help would be great

THANKS

What is the best way to include latest posts within campaign emails?

I wish to have general subscribers sign up to get latest posts from all categories. I also want people to be able to sign up to individual categories for the newsletters

The newsletters would go out every week and I hope to set up the campaign to loop back on itself (once email 10 in the line has been sent it then goes back to 1), so i wish to insert some html code into the email to dynamically get the latest posts from the sites categories

Any help would be great

THANKS

From Mautic Mautic at this time no.

I know there is no solutions ‘out of the box’
I just wondered if anyone is doing this or had an idea how to best implement it

Thanks

for accomplish this im using Mailchimp just to send RSS to Email

Mautic + MailChimp = RSS to Email

I’ve seen that - Im sending via amazon SES - Can you copy the html code out of mailchimp? Though i would still have the issue of it not being automated each week

im my case Mailchimp will be used only to send RSS to Emails.
The other method is doing this manually creating an email in Mautic and sending to your segments.

Yeah i was just wondering if there was a way to automatically do it each week - not manual