Zoho CRM plugin not working in 2.16.2

Your software
My Mautic version is: 2.16.2
My PHP version is: 7.3.33
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is:
For Mautic 2.16.2, the Zoho CRM has stopped working. When we authorize, the Contacts Mapping tab does not appear. Image attached.

These errors are showing in the log: mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - in file /home/campapp/public_html/marvel/plugins/MauticCrmBundle/Integration/ZohoIntegration.php - at line 823 {“settings”:{“silence_exceptions”:false,“feature_settings”:{“updateBlanks”:,“objects”:{“Contacts”:“Contacts”}},“ignore_field_cache”:false,“cache_suffix”:“.Contacts”},“zohoFields”:,“silenceExceptions”:false,“zohoObjects”:{“Contacts”:“Contacts”},“zohoObject”:“Contacts”,“key”:“Contacts”,“cacheSuffix”:“.Contacts”,“fields”:,“leadObject”:{“error”:{“message”:“SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired”,“code”:0}},“opts”:null}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
In the latest Mautic version, the plugin works fine. However, we want this to work in 2.16.2.

Is anyone else facing this same issue? Any solutions will be helpful.

Thanks,
Girish

Hi Girish,

Unfortunately 2.16.2 has not been supported for a very long time.

If it works in the current version, it’s likely that a bug has been fixed, but you would have to trawl through all the commits since 2.16.2 to find out exactly which one fixed the specific issue you are seeing, and then apply that fix to your Mautic instance directly.

Using such an old version means that you’re very vulnerable to being attacked and hence putting all of your customer data at risk - we’ve released multiple security fixes, not to mention support for the latest versions of PHP, since that release.

Please consider updating at your earliest opportunity, it’s highly unlikely folks will be able to support you with this version.

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for the clarification. I agree, the old version is vulnerable. Will consider updating soon. That will be better, even if it means a bit downtime for the client.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Appreciate it.

Regards,
Girish