Amazon FBA Integration

I sell products on Amazon that are shipped through Amazon FBA.

I would like to trigger a series of emails X days after the product is shipped, asking the customer to leave a product review.

Is Mautic able to integrate with Amazon FBA to achieve this? I am not a coder or programmer, so I would need a solution that is plug and play, or at least step-by-step instructions I can follow along too.

I sell products on Amazon that are shipped through Amazon FBA.

I would like to trigger a series of emails X days after the product is shipped, asking the customer to leave a product review.

Is Mautic able to integrate with Amazon FBA to achieve this? I am not a coder or programmer, so I would need a solution that is plug and play, or at least step-by-step instructions I can follow along too.

Hi Bennygill

You could do some of this with mautic but right now some of it would also have to be manual, or require programming.

1. To do it “manually”, you would have to create a campaign to send an email to a lead list.
  2. Each time you ship products you would have to add the lead to the list list, This would have to be kind of manual unfortunately. You could automate it a bit by using a form, and “kiosk mode”. The form could auto-add the lead and it will kick off the campaign cycle.

To “fully” automate this, if amazon had a webhook to POST leads to Mautic, or to a script which used the Mautic API to create the lead and add it to the campaign, that would be the “ultimate” automation solution for you. But without some code behind it that’ll be difficult to achieve.

Ok great that sounds like something I can work with.

Does it allow segmenting lists based on custom fields?

And split testing of emails?

I imagine having a developer setup something like this (please advise if you think this work flow is possible):

Import Amazon customer details into Mautic as contact lists. Store additional order details as custom merge fields. Segment lists based on these custom fields. Insert some of those fields into emails for personalization. Split test those emails for maximum effectiveness.

Bump…

Hi Bennygill

Definitely take Mautic for a spin sometime, maybe use the free service (mautic.com) to see a lot of the features. Most of your questions are fast-answered in a quick look about!

Yep, you can search on any field criteria to create smart (segmented) lists.

We have A/B testing of emails and pages.

This all sounds reasonable. THe only tricky thing you might struggle with is the order details. The fields we have in mautic are going to be fairly primitive - lists and text inputs and such. So having a database-joined set of data like order details with order numbers, quantities, amounts, etc… could be stretching it. Basically think in terms of an excel spreadsheet. if it’ll go in there it’ll go in Mautic easily as “flat data”.