AMAZON SES - Integration Problem

Hi Friends,

I have been trying to integrate AMAZON SES with MAUTIC and it is not working since two days. I have some of the tutorials available here on the forum and reference which is provided in the conservations. But it is still not working, i hope i will be able to get some help here to resolve this issue, it is urgent.

AMAZON SES setting Error:

Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportAmazonTransport !! Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportAmazonTransport !! Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

When i configure it as OTHER SMTP SERVER - Error:

Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

I have check with my hosting company about the ports and they are not blocked. Can you guys help me here.

Warm Regards,

Venkatesha

Hi Friends,

I have been trying to integrate AMAZON SES with MAUTIC and it is not working since two days. I have some of the tutorials available here on the forum and reference which is provided in the conservations. But it is still not working, i hope i will be able to get some help here to resolve this issue, it is urgent.

AMAZON SES setting Error:

Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportAmazonTransport !! Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)
++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportAmazonTransport !! Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

When i configure it as OTHER SMTP SERVER - Error:

Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection refused #111] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com [Connection refused #111] (code: 0)

I have check with my hosting company about the ports and they are not blocked. Can you guys help me here.

Warm Regards,

Venkatesha