Are Mautic Code PHP7 Compatible?

Recently, we got to know Symfony is 100% PHP7 compatible. My question is, are Mautic codes PHP7 compatible?

Here is post: http://symfony.com/blog/symfony-achieves-100-php7-compatibility

Recently, we got to know Symfony is 100% PHP7 compatible. My question is, are Mautic codes PHP7 compatible?
Here is post: http://symfony.com/blog/symfony-achieves-100-php7-compatibility

At present, Mautic isn’t quite there yet. While Mautic is built on Symfony, we’re just a little behind the releases at the moment and are testing Symfony framework upgrades right now. Once all the upgrades are merged in, we should have a better idea what the overall status is and what changes (if any) will be needed in the Mautic code base.

I’m very much interested in this as well… either PHP7 or HHVM.

I have production Wordpress sites that are moving to HHVM with PHP-FPM failover and I would LOVE to be able to host their Mautic installs on the same servers. As it is now they have to be pointed to two totally different machines.

Perhaps someone can point me in the direction of a way to disable HHVM on a per “site” basis. I’m using Laravel Forge to administer these servers and HHVM is enabled across the board. But I also have ServerPilot servers and you can choose your PHP version (up to and including PHP7 RC) on a per app basis.

Anyone?

P.S. As a side note: what kind of mountain are we talking about moving to make this happen? If I had my own PHP developers whacking away at the code what kind of undertaking is this? Excuse my total ignorance. Thanks!

I’ve done a little bit of research and right now it seems that until Mautic upgrades to Doctrine ORM 2.5 (or starts overridding some of the base ORM classes like the QueryBuilder) that PHP 7 compatibility isn’t going to be possible. Complicating matters is the fact that Doctrine’s 2.5 releases require PHP 5.4 or later, however Mautic requires PHP 5.3.7 or later so upgrading isn’t an option until support for PHP 5.3 is dropped. We don’t have a public facing HTML page at the moment, but from statistics that are gathered on the servers where Mautic is installed (PHP version, database platform, and server operating system), we have about a 19% use rate for PHP 5.3.

Hi, Any updates regarding this matter. Has hhvm compatibility been achieved ?