Auto Lead Routing

Hello all!

First off, thanks for taking the time to read my question! I have an interesting problem and looking for a solution. Here goes :)

Basically we have thousands of business cards that will be handed out by hundreds of representatives. Each rep will have their own cards with a code on the back specific to them (the rep who handed out the card) but all the cards have the same web address (URL) printed on them (the printer made a mistake). I now need to build a landing page on that website with a form that allows the potential lead to put in their information along with the code on the card they received and then have the form (or CRM in this case) send an email or notification to the respective rep who handed out that card (based on the code the lead typed into the form). I hope that explanation make sense. I have a system right now that is a combination of Wordpress, Contact Form 7 & UpiCRM that most achieves this. In UpiCRM there is section called Auto Lead Management and it allows me to put in automation rules that when someones submits the form and they put in “X” code, send an email to “X” representative containing all the leads information, thereby routing all the leads to the correct reps. It works OK but for instance the emails sent to the reps look really bad so I’m looking for another (better) solution that includes a full CRM.

Any chance you guys think I can replicate this with Mautic?

Thanks for your time!

Best,

Jakob Woodruff

Hello all!

First off, thanks for taking the time to read my question! I have an interesting problem and looking for a solution. Here goes :slight_smile:

Basically we have thousands of business cards that will be handed out by hundreds of representatives. Each rep will have their own cards with a code on the back specific to them (the rep who handed out the card) but all the cards have the same web address (URL) printed on them (the printer made a mistake). I now need to build a landing page on that website with a form that allows the potential lead to put in their information along with the code on the card they received and then have the form (or CRM in this case) send an email or notification to the respective rep who handed out that card (based on the code the lead typed into the form). I hope that explanation make sense. I have a system right now that is a combination of Wordpress, Contact Form 7 & UpiCRM that most achieves this. In UpiCRM there is section called Auto Lead Management and it allows me to put in automation rules that when someones submits the form and they put in “X” code, send an email to “X” representative containing all the leads information, thereby routing all the leads to the correct reps. It works OK but for instance the emails sent to the reps look really bad so I’m looking for another (better) solution that includes a full CRM.

Any chance you guys think I can replicate this with Mautic?

Thanks for your time!

Best,
Jakob Woodruff