Campaign: Send e-mail to those that did not submit a form

Hi!
I am creating a campaign and have already created a flow with several conditions and e-mails.

Now I would like to send different e-mails based on wether a user completes a form or not. I have created a decision based on those who completes the form, and can continue a branch with this group.

But how do I send an e-mail to the rest of the audience, who have not completed a form?

I cannot see any option for this. I thought to create a tag for those who complete the form, but I do not see the option to send to those that does not have a certain tag.

I guess a work around is to create a custom field, but I want to avoid this if possible, as there are already lots of fields for different things.

My Mautic version is: 4.4.6
My PHP version is: 8.0.28

Hiya @hhs

What I would do is give everyone a tag (Example: Waiting form), and add a condition that, when the user fills your form is removed the previous tag and given a new one (Example: Form complete).

That way you could send emails to all the users that didn’t fill the form and another email for the users that indeed fill the form.

I do not believe that creating Custom fields only to be used on a campaign, and to check if the user filled the form or not, is a very good solution. It will, as always, depend on your needs and objectives and maybe it could make sense.

Best regards,
Ricardo

Thank you for the suggestion. This will work, although not optimal for this particular campaign, as I estimate that the form will only be used by a very small percentage.

Yes, I agree that custom fields is not a good option for campaigns.

1 Like