Can a button in an e-mail to a contact trigger a campaign to execute for that contact?

Hi Everyone,

I am a new Mautic cloud user and have been racking my brain trying to figure something out.

Here’s the sequence I envisage:

1. I send an e-mail to a contact that has gone cold. The e-mail contains a button for them to click.
  2. When they click the button, they would ideally be pushed into the top of a campaign.

The thing is, I am not sure how to tie that button click back into Mautic to register as an event against that contact.

I am thinking along the lines of a landing page that would be brought up upon the click of the button, but how do I associate the opening of that landing page into anything actionable?

Surely there must be a way to do this? Can someone give me a quick overview of how this could be done?

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

Cheers,

Mino

Hi Everyone,

I am a new Mautic cloud user and have been racking my brain trying to figure something out.

Here’s the sequence I envisage:

1. I send an e-mail to a contact that has gone cold. The e-mail contains a button for them to click.
  2. When they click the button, they would ideally be pushed into the top of a campaign.

The thing is, I am not sure how to tie that button click back into Mautic to register as an event against that contact.

I am thinking along the lines of a landing page that would be brought up upon the click of the button, but how do I associate the opening of that landing page into anything actionable?

Surely there must be a way to do this? Can someone give me a quick overview of how this could be done?

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.
Cheers,
Mino

Of course @mino. And the way is very easy. Try to make a campaign that s depends of your Formular or segments (what ever you want), send an email… after email, in the workflow choose “decision”. You could use a lot of ways to do this: “Open Email”, “Click a link” or “visit LandingPage” and … if this happens, create an action called “change campaign” to add in another campaign. Easy… Done¡ xD

Hi Sergio,

That was quite easy! Thanks, that was exactly what I was seeking.

You’re welcome @mino xD