Cannot trigger campaigns - function name must be a string

Hi there, I have Matuic setup and upgraded to 1.1.3. I am able to send out a mass email to a list but, campaings will not trigger. The leads are added to the campaigns but no emails go out.

When I run the cronjobs manually I am successful with all but one which I believe is the problem:

php mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod

Gives me the following response:

Triggering first level events

2121 total events(s) to be processed in batches of 100

0/2121 [>---------------------------] 0%

Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /home/worlddev/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Model/EmailModel.php on line 812

When I look at line 812 it doesn’t seem to make sense to put either of the function names in quotes so they are strings. Whats the fix?

Hi there, I have Matuic setup and upgraded to 1.1.3. I am able to send out a mass email to a list but, campaings will not trigger. The leads are added to the campaigns but no emails go out.

When I run the cronjobs manually I am successful with all but one which I believe is the problem:

php mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod

Gives me the following response:

Triggering first level events
2121 total events(s) to be processed in batches of 100
0/2121 [>---------------------------] 0%
Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /home/worlddev/public_html/mautic/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Model/EmailModel.php on line 812

When I look at line 812 it doesn’t seem to make sense to put either of the function names in quotes so they are strings. Whats the fix?

Hi!

Seems there was a typo there. Checkout https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/767.

Thanks!
Alan