Correct Use of Analytics Tag

Hi,

I have Mautic running on a local server with a generic FQDN ie mautic.domain.com ie A:Record points to our Gateway. The system will be used to run marketing campiagns for www.ourdomain.com which operates a Google analytics account. My question is what Analytics tag should be placed in the Mautic configuration under such circumstances as ideally I would like to repot on www.ourdomain.com. Do i just add this tag in the Mautic configuration or do i need to set up a new tag for the Mautic instance?

How do other people with similar setups manage analytics tracking as I believe that cross domain tracking can be set up in Google Tag Manger which may be a more complex solution?

Hi,

I have Mautic running on a local server with a generic FQDN ie mautic.domain.com ie A:Record points to our Gateway. The system will be used to run marketing campiagns for www.ourdomain.com which operates a Google analytics account. My question is what Analytics tag should be placed in the Mautic configuration under such circumstances as ideally I would like to repot on www.ourdomain.com. Do i just add this tag in the Mautic configuration or do i need to set up a new tag for the Mautic instance?

How do other people with similar setups manage analytics tracking as I believe that cross domain tracking can be set up in Google Tag Manger which may be a more complex solution?

https://mautic.org/docs/en/contacts/contact_monitoring.html