Easier way to tie in many similar Commands to the Campaign w/o a 500 page command

Your software
My Mautic version is:3.4.2
My PHP version is:7.3
My Database type and version is:Mysql

Your problem
My problem is: Every time a lead comes in to my Real Estate lead owner front end… It must scan a list of 300 different agent names to see who owns the lead… and many folks must have this problem… So dumb old me makes a box that looks at the first URL and says is that url = to this…if it is the matching url then it grabs it from the segment and assigns a specific person the property. However unless you folks know more than me… I have to add in 300 decision boxes right off the bat and and that is only one question for my Campaign…now I am a programmer and could design a simple php loop to do that from a simple text file listing all my agents and much simpler to delete and add agents to the text file… but I hate to think of trying to find one agent in the 300 boxes I need remove…and that leaves so much room for error trying to correct a single agent… and many folks have way more than 300 agents… just does not seem feasible.

So my question is does anyone have a better idea that they would share with me… I would like to find something that is no so bulky…or give me some ideas… Thanks in advance…

These errors are showing in the log: NONE

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: Researched web and Mautic for ideas but so far have not found anything that looks interesting…