I am using Mautic v2.5.1 and I wanted to edit an email using the Oxygen theme.
- I click BUILDER to open up the email
- I then click on an existing image in the theme and this opens up the CUSTOMIZE SLOT on the right with the editor activated
- I then select an image and then click on the 1st option of the editing options which is to REPLACE the image
- Another box opens up and defaults to the 1st option - DROP AN IMAGE (or click to upload an image) - this option works
- But I don’t want to upload - I want to browse for an image already uploaded so I click the 3rd option to BROWSE
- Another screen opens up but instead of showing me the list of uploaded images, it shows a blank screen with the words NO WAY!
The path is showing as CURRENT FOLDER / and there is no way to change this path.
Is there some configuration that I have missed for setting the path to allow the editor to browse for already uploaded images?
Any help would be most appreciated.