Emails going to junk/spam with cloud-hosted Mautic

Hello,

I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while now and I have no idea why. :-(

I’ve been sending test emails through the Cloud Mautic or also known as mautic.net to my Hotmail and Gmail accounts.

The Hotmail tested email says, “This message has been registered as spam” and puts it in the junk box.

The Gmail does actually go to my inbox, but says “Mautic.net did not encrypt this message” and warns me with an unlocked icon.

Why is this? So I tested a new free MailChimp account (not linked to Mautic) and it worked perfected, all emails got sent to inbox.

For my Cloud Mautic:

I’ve setup SPF, DKIM, and a sender domain to ensure deliverability and it passed the verification tests (and still going to spam).

I use google apps for my business email. Which is the email I used for this.

I use eHost as my host. Which goes through Cloudflare for security.

Any ideas? and I appreciate any help :-)

Hello,

I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while now and I have no idea why. :frowning:

I’ve been sending test emails through the Cloud Mautic or also known as mautic.net to my Hotmail and Gmail accounts.

The Hotmail tested email says, “This message has been registered as spam” and puts it in the junk box.

The Gmail does actually go to my inbox, but says “Mautic.net did not encrypt this message” and warns me with an unlocked icon.

Why is this? So I tested a new free MailChimp account (not linked to Mautic) and it worked perfected, all emails got sent to inbox.

For my Cloud Mautic:

I’ve setup SPF, DKIM, and a sender domain to ensure deliverability and it passed the verification tests (and still going to spam).

I use google apps for my business email. Which is the email I used for this.

I use eHost as my host. Which goes through Cloudflare for security.

Any ideas? and I appreciate any help :slight_smile: