Force Remapping of Integration Fields

I have a Mautic install setup and the integration plugin setup and working for SuiteCRM (SugarCRM 6.x Community Edition). Everything is going well, however I have a need to setup some additional custom fields in both Mautic and SuiteCRM and sync them. Setting up the custom fields was easy, but I cannot seem to get the Mautic/SugarCRM integration plugin to re-pull the mappings (available fields to sync with) from the SugarCRM. Have been at this for numerous hours, so if anyone has a clue how to force that re-pulling of available fields please let me know.

@infohound You can use suitecrm as sugar crm and make sure you also need to set up cron jobs to pull and push the data in vice a versa.

Thanks Kishan, however I have this integration setup and working. I use SuiteCRM and have the integration configured as SugarCRM 6.x Community Edition. The problem I was facing was when I added new custom fields in SuiteCRM, they were not showing up in the Mautic SugarCRM plugin as fields to be mapped (to a Mautic field).

I discovered that the root cause of the issue was that the Mautic SugarCRM plugin does not pull a list of any SuiteCRM/SugarCRM fields that are of data type “Checkbox”. At the time, the several fields that I added were all of that data type. Once I added some other custom data types in SuiteCRM they appeared in the Mautic SugarCRM list of fields to be mapped. Changing the data type for me was not a big deal and this solved my issue. Hopefully this will help others as well.

Thanks for sharing man