Help me verify if these features exist in the open source free latest Mautic

Hi all,
I have an urgent request!
I am working on a project to find an open-source alternative of Adobe campaign v7 and I would like to analyze Mautic community free version.
I would appreciate if someone helped me verify these features:

1. In the first part of the table attached I did not find the links to the documentation of Mautic to verify if the feature really exists, please find related links with me?
  2. In the 2nd part of the table attached I found that the feature is partially covered, please help me find more details or explanations ?
    –>Do not hesitate to answer my request even by verifying only one feature!

Thanks, a lot!
Narjes18

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 E F G
Part 1 of the table Part 1 of the table Part 1 of the table Part 1 of the table Part 1 of the table Part 1 of the table Part 1 of the table
Categories Subcategories Description need Comments/examples clarify the need Comment Exist in Mautic community version? Link of the answer’s source
A/B testing Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Yes ?
Send in waves Have the possibility of smoothing shipments during the day or over several days Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Yes ?
Management of commercial pressure In Adobe Campaign: Specific typology rules which allow a recipient to be excluded from a sending if they have already received X communications over the last N days (per channel) Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Yes ?
Technical logs which detail the status of shipments and errors With the possibility of modifying the verbosity of the logs as appropriate Yes ?
Consent management In Adobe Campaign: For emails: Unsubscribe web pages For SMS: Recovery of STOP SMS Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Yes/Partial ?
Email Channel Creation of email templates In Adobe Campaign: Possibility of having reusable email templates Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Yes ?
Administration Security Secure communications with the Orange network with different protocols (HTTP, SFTP, SMTP, SMPP) Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Partial ?
GDPR constraints (IMPERATIVE!!) Data stored in Europe Yes ?
Vision of data according to the work environment A GP user should not see the data of BORA users, and vice versa Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Yes ?
Tool open to custom development Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Yes ?
Part 2 of the table Part 2 of the table Part 2 of the table Part 2 of the table Part 2 of the table Part 2 of the table Part 2 of the table
Categories Subcategories Description need Comments/examples clarify the need Comment Exist in Mautic community version? Link of the answer’s source
Ability to generate precalculated audiences In Adobe Campaign: Possibility of generating lists (data associated with their own table) daily, which allows you to quickly refine targeting Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Partial One Mautic installation for multiple domains?
Possibility of using the results of a communication (opening, click, etc.) In Adobe Campaign: Exploitation of distribution logs to determine customers who reacted or not to a communication Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Partial Reports — Mautic Documentation 0.1 documentation
Possibility of carrying out hyperpersonalization according to precise segmentation criteria Within the same communication have personalization according to different profiles Must have in the next few years Partial https://support.hyperise.com/en/marketing-automation-integrations/mautic-integration
Data connectors FDA connection to BigQuery Partial Google Cloud console
Ability to export data into BI tools In Adobe Campaign: Either by exposing the data on the exhibition base on BigQuery or by making a file transfer via CFT Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Partial Database Export - How?
SMS Interfaced with ORMIS (more advantageous) with a CFT flow or via API OR management by the tool (external service) Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Yes/Partial SMS Text Messages — Mautic Documentation 0.1 documentation
Push app File transfers or API Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Yes/Partial https://www.mautic.org/
RCS Conversational SMS. It is now possible to do this in an internal tool but the tool does not interface with Adobe Campaign. Very little used at the moment but desire to use this channel more Yes/Partial SMS Text Messages — Mautic Documentation 0.1 documentation
Triggered campaigns Campaigns triggered at individual level based on trigger criteria not currently possible in Adobe Campaign Must have in the next few years Yes/Partial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_y8sTc0P0
Ability to export campaign planning outside the tool More generally: Possibility of manipulating tool objects from outside (API) Must have in the next few years Yes/Partial Reports — Mautic Documentation 0.1 documentation
Offer management Creation of a catalog of offers. Personalization of offers based on criteria (geographic, status, loyalty, etc.) Yes/Partial Youtube
Ability to add treatments and create additional exclusion rules that run automatically before sending In Adobe Campaign: We associate a Typology with a sending which executes defined typology rules (default and custom) Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Yes/Partial Using the Campaign Builder — Mautic Documentation 0.1 documentation
Consent management In Adobe Campaign: For emails: Unsubscribe web pages For SMS: Recovery of STOP SMS Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Yes/Partial ?
Improved real-time email deliverability based on feedback from ISPs (Internet providers can send emails to the SPAM folder) Today Adobe Campaign uses FED to send its emails. If the tool sends poor quality mailings (high SPAM score, poor success rate, etc.), all of the FED’s IPs can be impacted and therefore impact all FED users (ORMIS, Scribe, etc.) Partial Mail Send Settings - SMTP
Dynamic image catalog Personalize the display of one image or another based on criteria Must have in the next few years Partial Mautic & Email Marketing: Level One
Administration Security Secure communications with the Orange network with different protocols (HTTP, SFTP, SMTP, SMPP) Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Partial ?
Performance Complex queries on millions of data must be efficient Already in AC: regression if not available in the proposed solution Partial Screenshot: https://developer.mautic.org/

Hi there,
did you consider to do a trial with Mautic or also hire a consultant? I think its worth it, as the decision to move away from Adobe Campaign would also justify the business case for it :wink:

The thing is - what do you mean with “Ability to generate pre calculated audiences”? In Mautic its probably “dynamic segments” and given your description it should completely cover this, not just partially. And thats done more often than just daily. What do you miss in this feature?

And thats probably the work to be done for almost all your features in the table.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your answer :slight_smile: