How does decision tracking work for leads that signed up in kiosk mode?

Hi, I am wondering how IP tracking (and Decisions tracking - i.e., user visits a page, downloads an asset, etc.) works when a lead originally enters the system through a form that’s setup in “kiosk” mode.

Once I start sending such a user emails, will the tracking pixel embedded within the email associate their IP address with their lead profile (and begin tracking normally), assuming they open at least one email?

My concern is that Campaign functionality might be compromised if tracking isn’t working for leads that came in via kiosk mode. Can you please explain how this works?

Also - with regards to the “Downloads an asset” decision functionality - if I attach an asset to an email, and the user downloads the file from the email, will that count as “Downloads an asset” in Campaigns, for purposes of triggering further workflow? Or does it not trigger anything because it was attached to the email and cannot be tracked?

Hi, I am wondering how IP tracking (and Decisions tracking - i.e., user visits a page, downloads an asset, etc.) works when a lead originally enters the system through a form that’s setup in “kiosk” mode.

Once I start sending such a user emails, will the tracking pixel embedded within the email associate their IP address with their lead profile (and begin tracking normally), assuming they open at least one email?

My concern is that Campaign functionality might be compromised if tracking isn’t working for leads that came in via kiosk mode. Can you please explain how this works?

Also - with regards to the “Downloads an asset” decision functionality - if I attach an asset to an email, and the user downloads the file from the email, will that count as “Downloads an asset” in Campaigns, for purposes of triggering further workflow? Or does it not trigger anything because it was attached to the email and cannot be tracked?