How to make a lead travel the same campaign again?

Guys, how to lead travel the same campaign again ???

For example … He signs up for a form and receive a confirmation email with a link to download …

The lead is captured by Mautic but if the email does not arrive naturally it will register on the form again … But in my tests , I do not receive the email again …

In the historical lead only records that the form was submitted again, but not triggers the sending of the email …

I’ve tried to disable the tracking my IP in the settings and already I configured Kiosk in form … and nothing !!!

I use two different browsers to test the campaign , one is logged in mautic and another to test the forms , emails, clicks etc …

Guys, how to lead travel the same campaign again ???
For example … He signs up for a form and receive a confirmation email with a link to download …
The lead is captured by Mautic but if the email does not arrive naturally it will register on the form again … But in my tests , I do not receive the email again …
In the historical lead only records that the form was submitted again, but not triggers the sending of the email …
I’ve tried to disable the tracking my IP in the settings and already I configured Kiosk in form … and nothing !!!
I use two different browsers to test the campaign , one is logged in mautic and another to test the forms , emails, clicks etc …