How to reset lead/s points

I want to be able to reset a lead point or all leads points altogether - any way of doing so?

If not from the UI from the DB?

Thanks

I want to be able to reset a lead point or all leads points altogether - any way of doing so?
If not from the UI from the DB?

Thanks

There is no UI right now, but this feature request is similar to what you want:

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/967

You can comment on it.

To delete user points from database, make a backup first(!), then truncate the [PREFIX]lead_points_change_log table, clear points column in the [PREFIX]leads table. I didn’t test this, just looking into my database.

[quote=4478:@escopecz]

To delete user points from database, make a backup first(!), then truncate the [PREFIX]lead_points_change_log table, clear points column in the [PREFIX]leads table. I didn’t test this, just looking into my database.[/quote]

Hi @escopecz - We need to do that at the moment. We tried editing the records in that table, however that didn’t change the points stored on the user account. Is there other fields that may need changing. ? We waited for the cron task to run perhaps it does a recount, however the lead points total was still the same. we edited the time stamp to make it recent in case the cron checks the time stamp, but no luck.

Appreciate your input on this.