i have an idea that make change of mautic

hi every one

@ escopecz

first -if mautic community will do this idea i hope they do it for free to all people

and i am always make Smart ideas like this but i I can not programming

i think i have an idea that make change of mautic

we all know twitter have (follow) button that make you get the latest tweet of the person you follow

so My suggestion is ( follow caterogy )

how it works ?

you can use (follow) button in any caterogy of your website

and you can use it for Suspense - like if you have somthing they wait for - you can use the (follow) button

to know how many people want to know about that thing you show

example :

lets say that we have online store sell phones include those categories - chargers + poewr banks + phones spare parts

you can use (follow) button and put it in thoese caterogies to let your clinets choose

that will help you as markter of this :

1- to know what people want to know from your site particulary - and fouces on the part thery want to know about

2- To find out what they do not want to follow it - and update it to make it better

3- to know what they are wating for - ( as i explain on Suspense )

ok how we do this :

1- by email - user can sign in to your store and follow what caterogy he want - and the (follow) button connected to his email so know you can send

stuff that the client wait for - that will help to make client see the email always

2- without sighn in - you can put the (follow) button for anonymes - to let you know what visitor expect find -

that is an important - most people find the answers in general but they dont find a particular - but he find your website anyway

• so the ( follow caterogy ) let the visitor ( follow a chargers caterogy ) and sighn his email to kwow what you will offer in future

i hope you guys share your i deas about this to make it work

please contect me if you want somthing

[b]hi every one
@ escopecz

first -if mautic community will do this idea i hope they do it for free to all people
and i am always make Smart ideas like this but i I can not programming

i think i have an idea that make change of mautic

we all know twitter have (follow) button that make you get the latest tweet of the person you follow

so My suggestion is ( follow caterogy )

how it works ?

you can use (follow) button in any caterogy of your website
and you can use it for Suspense - like if you have somthing they wait for - you can use the (follow) button
to know how many people want to know about that thing you show
example :

lets say that we have online store sell phones include those categories - chargers + poewr banks + phones spare parts

you can use (follow) button and put it in thoese caterogies to let your clinets choose

that will help you as markter of this :

1- to know what people want to know from your site particulary - and fouces on the part thery want to know about
2- To find out what they do not want to follow it - and update it to make it better
3- to know what they are wating for - ( as i explain on Suspense )

ok how we do this :
1- by email - user can sign in to your store and follow what caterogy he want - and the (follow) button connected to his email so know you can send
stuff that the client wait for - that will help to make client see the email always

2- without sighn in - you can put the (follow) button for anonymes - to let you know what visitor expect find -
that is an important - most people find the answers in general but they dont find a particular - but he find your website anyway

• so the ( follow caterogy ) let the visitor ( follow a chargers caterogy ) and sighn his email to kwow what you will offer in future

i hope you guys share your i deas about this to make it work
please contect me if you want somthing [/b]

@Adam what you think?