Is Mautic compatible Macbook OS?

I use a Macbook Air and I have downloaded the Mautic software/application. However,

I would like to know in advance the following things:

1. Can I use Mautic with my Macbook? or is there an operating system limitation?

2. I have develop my own website, with my own hosting and use Clickbank as payment processor, can I get detailed instruction to integrate Mautic on my website?

3. Is Mautic compatible with google analytics?

4. Feel free to send any additional and helpful comments to a newbie to the Mautic community!

Cheers,

JV

I use a Macbook Air and I have downloaded the Mautic software/application. However,
I would like to know in advance the following things:

1. Can I use Mautic with my Macbook? or is there an operating system limitation?

2. I have develop my own website, with my own hosting and use Clickbank as payment processor, can I get detailed instruction to integrate Mautic on my website?

3. Is Mautic compatible with google analytics?

4. Feel free to send any additional and helpful comments to a newbie to the Mautic community!

Cheers,

JV

Mauitic is installed in a web server. If you Mac has an Internet Browser should work fine.

@RealTruthAboutEd, I would pass back the question: why did you choose to use Mautic in your setup? Have you evaluated several options?