Issues installing Mautic on shared Blue Host server

I’m in the process of installing Mautic through my cpanel and keep running into this message after files are uploaded?

Index of /mautic

Parent Directory

2.zip

__MACOSX/

Apache Server at insightfulequine.com Port 80

I’m using shared hosting through Blue host which I know others have gotten to work so I’m hoping someone can help me get past this quirk to the next step in setting it up.

I’m in the process of installing Mautic through my cpanel and keep running into this message after files are uploaded?

Index of /mautic
Parent Directory
2.zip
__MACOSX/
Apache Server at insightfulequine.com Port 80

I’m using shared hosting through Blue host which I know others have gotten to work so I’m hoping someone can help me get past this quirk to the next step in setting it up.

@InsightfulBR what version you are trying to install?

The latest version, I just downloaded it yesterday.

What php version ? better you talk to bluehost . for Apache Server at www.insightfulequine.com Port 80, cos Mautic also need PHP extension , so talk them first. They will resolve it.

Will do, thanks

Bluehost did the extension so I’m now on a php 7 but still get the same message?

@InsightfulBR catch me on skype check profile

Thank you for your offer @bizcrony
I’ve decided to switch to hosting through mautic.com as I see it being a bit easier down the line with setting up campaigns etc. and won’t have to worry about losing things when I move away from Bluehost in the future.
Thanks for your help,
Becky

@InsightfulBR no problem , if you will have problem , i am here always

Super thanks